Personal Lines Underwriting Support
BCM is a policyholder owned, growth oriented property and casualty insurer serving the Niagara Region since 1880.
Through personalized, local service it offers quality insurance products for home, farm, automobile and commercial through experienced insurance professionals and dedicated agents.
We are currently seeking to fill the role of an Underwriting Administrative Assistant. This is a 1-Year Contract position, which requires administrative duties and responsibilities. As a Mutual we are focused on building relationships with our policyholders and building a team spirit within our organization. We are looking for the right candidate to join the BCM Team!
• Primary duties include printing and scanning insurance policies and documents
• Assist the Underwriting team where needed in an administrative role
• Strong customer service skills
• 1 to 3 years of related administrative experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and negotiation skills are essential
• Exposure to Insurance an asset
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct oneself in a manner consistent with the organization’s values, code of conduct, and business ethics
• Working directly with our busy Underwriting department
• Working within a team environment, the applicant will handle sensitive and confidential materials with tact and discretion
• All other Underwriting Administrative duties as required
How to Contact Us
Interested candidates may submit their resume and cover letter detailing qualifications and experience in confidence to:
BCM Insurance Company
Attention: Human Resources
– Submission deadline September 7th 2020 –
We thank all candidates for their applications. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted.