Job Description: Reports to: Business Development Manager
Licensed P&C Insurance Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative performs insurance service and administrative tasks. The objective of this position
is to handle described tasks for the Bertie and Clinton Mutual (BCM) Sales Agent within while delivering exceptional
service to our policyholders and fellow team members.
- Provide exceptional service to BCM policyholders.
- Complete insurance transactions as directed by BCM Agent.
- Answer policyholder questions and provide guidance as directed by BCM Agent.
- Take the initiative to provide solutions to issues to satisfy client and company expectations.
- Follow up with required documentation or information from policy holder
- Works to ensure BCM service, underwriting and retention goals are met by handling service tasks as directed by
the BCM Agent.
- Effective communication to BCM Agent on Policy Holder inquiries.
- Respond to agent and client inquiries in a timely manner by maintaining an efficient turn around times to all
- Update client information on system as necessary
- Participate in BCM training and development while implementing learning into the practical work environment.
- Remain open to learn and share knowledge and skills with others
- Adherence to developed Standard Operating Procedures and Guidelines.
- Work in a collaborative team environment with BCM Agent and with all BCM departments.
- OTL licensed
- 5 years of multi line P&C Insurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with experience collaborating in a team environment
- Proven effectiveness in customer service
- Highly proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel computer programs.
- Very strong letter writing, grammar and spelling skills.
- Positive, supportive and enthusiastic team member
- Flexible and self-starter, able to multi-task
- Strong understanding of customer service deliverables.
- Personal qualities of Integrity, empathy, strong work ethic, credibility and a commitment to BCM Vision and