Intermediate Auto Adjuster
BCM is a policyholder owned, growth oriented property and casualty insurer serving the Niagara Region since 1880. Through personalized, local service it offers quality insurance products for home, farm, automobile and commercial through experienced insurance professionals and dedicated agents.
We are currently seeking to fill a position in the recruiting of an Intermediate Auto Adjuster. This is a full-time position, which requires in-house adjustment of claims. As a Mutual we are focused on building relationships with our policyholders and building a team spirit within our organization. We are looking for the right candidate to join the BCM Team!
- Adjusting minor to complex Auto Physical Damage Claims
- Supporting other adjusters
- Working collaboratively with the Claims Manager and other colleagues
- Strong customer service skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in adjusting claims.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational and negotiating skills are essential
- Preference for those candidates with a CIP designation or actively pursuing it
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accept new claim reports and setup electronic claim files
- Conduct oneself in a manner consistent with the organization’s values, code of conduct and business ethics
- Identify new opportunities for building policyholder relationships
- Regularly monitor open claims, follow up and work towards closing claims as effectively as possible
- Handle sensitive and confidential matters with tact, discretion and empathy
How to Contact Us
Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications and experiences in confidence to:
BCM Insurance Company
Attention: Human Resources
-Submission deadline August 23rd 2020-
We thank all candidates for their applications. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted.