Business Development Manager
BCM Insurance Company is a leader in Ontario’s Mutual insurance sector. Our focus on our Policyholders and staff while being proactive in addressing any challenges is the foundation for BCM’s success now and in the future.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Business Development Manager. Your primary responsibility will be to lead, mentor, and provide guidance to the Insurance Agent Team to deliver outstanding service to our Policyholders. The Business Development Manager will work to strengthen and manage relationships on behalf of the company while developing new relationships within the Niagara region. The goal – to generate profitable growth while executing BCMs Strategic Plan.
If you are a self-motivated Leader, excited about growing and managing a robust and active sales team, we are the place for you! The applicant should have a strong understanding of the Mutual platform and take full ownership of supporting a productive and profitable Agent team, building interdepartmental relationships within the entire company.
QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven experience creating productive relationships with all company stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of the Insurance Sales Cycle.
- Results-driven with outstanding follow up driving issues to conclusion.
- Excellent time management skills, self-sufficient, and ability to work independently.
- Creative problem solving and a willingness to go above and beyond to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Ability to build and leverage networks and relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to confront problems promptly and act decisively.
- Proficient PC Skills. Must demonstrate the ability to prepare excellent presentations, use Word and Excel.
- Ability to identify knowledge gaps and deliver training to address and close these gaps.
- Strong project manager skills-able to facilitate internal project requests and work with internal teams, on behalf of partnerships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Must be a standout colleague and adaptable to changing environments with excellent interpersonal skills. Fun and positive attitude with a willingness to become a key team member required.
- Exhibit sound judgment and integrity.
- Insurance industry experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-Time position
- Highly Competitive salary
- Dental, Health, and Vision Benefits
- Professional development assistance
- Robust RRSP matching plan
- A team-focused environment
Apply in strict confidence by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be accepting applications until February 21st, 2021.
BCM Insurance Company welcomes applications from all individuals. If you require special accommodation during the application process, please let us know in your submission.